"Forces of Freedom and Change" announce the date of the cessation of civil disobedience in Sudan

.

The forces of freedom and change announce the date of the cessation of civil disobedience in Sudan

A source in the "Forces of Freedom and Change", in Sudan, that it was decided to stop the strike and civil disobedience in the country, by the end of Tuesday.

The civil disobedience began on Sunday at the invitation of the leaders of the protest movement. A week after Sudanese forces broke up a sit-in near the headquarters of the army's general headquarters in the center of the capital. On the first day of the rebellion, four people, two in Khartoum and two in Omdurman, The protesters closed a number of roads on Sunday in different parts of the capital. For the second day, shops and businesses closed in Khartoum, despite traffic congestion on the streets compared to Sunday.

Sudan's military junta blamed the protest movement for the escalation, with the start of the second day of the opposition's call, for pressure to hand over power to a civilian government.

Read also:

The Sudanese Military Council promises safe passage to the critical phase

The three leaders of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement [SPLM] from southern Sudan confirmed that their deportation to Juba by Sudanese security had been forced, and condemned "the irresponsible conduct of the Transitional Military Council."

"We arrived at Juba airport at 1 pm this afternoon, Comrade Vice-President Yasser Arman, Secretary-General Ismail Jalab and Spokesman Mubarak Ardul," said spokesman for the Sudan People's Liberation Movement [SPLM] Northern Sector Mubarak Ardool. "We left Khartoum without Our desire and even our opposition to this deportation, "pointing out that they arrived in Juba on a plane of the Sudanese armed forces, and said that they received in Juba" warm and warm reception from the Government of the State of Southern Sudan. "

In another statement, the head of the movement condemned the "irresponsible conduct of the Transitional Military Council", saying that "his intentions have been clarified in the non-handover of power to civilians and access to peace."

Jalab said in a statement that the Transitional Military Council prevented them from reaching their place of residence after their release on Monday and forcibly deported them despite their refusal to deport by force, thanking the President of South Sudan for the hospitality and good reception.

You may also be interested:

The evidence reveals the amount of money seized inside Omar al-Bashir's house

Proof confirms that the military council is ready to hand over power "tomorrow" in Sudan

.



.

Sign up for our free – – – and receive our best articles in your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.